Corporate training for professionals
Our expertise at your service
Regardless of your level of French, your profession, your needs, or the objectives of your company or employees, we can assist and guide you to find the best French training for your situation.
In groups, or one-on-one, courses can be provided at your premises or in Alliance Française Ottawa’s classrooms. The rhythm of classes is also set up according to your availability and, most importantly, your objectives.
Personalised assistance throughout your training with the application process, we will help you:
- refine your needs
- define your learning objectives
- build a personalised learning plan
email@example.com | 613-234-9470 ext.228
Why should I choose Alliance Française?
- We work with you to design the best schedule possible for your team/company
- Wide range of schedule options: mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Pick the most convenient training location: at your premises on in Alliance Française Ottawa’s classrooms
- We offer you a great return on your investment:
- Training plan built according to your objectives, thanks to a needs analysis questionnaire before the training
- Competitive tuition fees.
- Participants are exposed to learning situations in a direct relationship with their professional environment.
- Enjoy learning French with one of our experienced and qualified instructors
- Expertise recognised internationally : we belong to the worldwide network of Alliance Française schools present in more than 130 countries
- Highly qualified and experienced instructorsrecruited for their teaching skills and their passion for the French language
- The quality of its second language teaching and training programs
- Teachers committed to help their learners succeed
- BEFORE the lessons/the training:We provide the best possible training options
- DURING the lessons/the training:We provide you regular monitoring of the learners’s progress, along with satisfaction survey to ensure that the various learning activities involved in the training meet each participant’s professional objectives.
- AFTER the lessons/the training:We provide you with a comprehensive report and we solicit your feedback.
- Alliance Française has been serving the Ottawa community since 1905. We benefit from the strength of a network (1 300 Alliances around the world, 500 000 students each year), and from an international and local reputation.
- Official tests and exams available all year long: Alliance Française Ottawa is an official exam center for different internationally recognised tests. For more information about diplomas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alliance Française Ottawa is a Canadian non-profit organization.
More than just a language school!
L’Alliance Française Ottawa is not only a language school. It is also a cultural centre offering an abundance of services—from a resource centre where one can borrow documents, audiovisual material, periodicals, books and CDs, to a meeting place where various cultural activities such as conferences, debates, movie nights, and exhibitions are held. You can be constantly immersed in Francophone environment and friendly environment.