We get it, you know some French, but it is not enough for you to feel comfortable working in French, close some (sales) deals or communicate efficiently with your most valuable customers.
Speaking English is important but being fluent in French can also open a new avenue of opportunities for your company and your career.
The Alliance Francaise Ottawa now offers a new program designed for professionals who want to add a valuable asset to their professional profile.
For Business owners and managers:
- Help improve the quality of your services in French
- Be able to reach out to the 7.8 million French speakers in the country
- Never miss business opportunities because of the language barrier
- Play an active role in the implementation of bilingual and francophone policies in the Canadian bilingual context
- Help your employees and associates reach their goals to learn new language skills and work in French
- Don’t miss career opportunities because you can’t work in French
- Strengthen your relationships with your French speaking clients, colleagues, and employer by adopting their language
- Learn a new language or brush up your French to improve your writing and speaking skills in order to better communicate with clients, coworkers, and business partners
- Be part of all meetings and projects which integrate francophone professionals without feeling left out
What we offer
- Courses that are designed for anyone who needs to improve their language skills in French for professional purposes
- Training with qualified teachers
- Real work life examples : Write professional emails, analyze and interpret data, negotiate, take part in a project, etc.